June 5, 2021
Dress for the weather; windows WILL be open.
• The services will be open to everyone, without regard to vaccination status.
• If any attendee tests positive for COVID within a week after attending, they are asked to contact either of the co-presidents, who will then send out a notice of the positive test via the BigList, without naming the member who tested positive.
• Masks must be worn and should cover both nose and mouth at all times.
• Seating will remain in family groups spaced six feet apart.
• If you wish to sing, please space yourself (or your family group) twelve feet in all
directions from other attendees. Remain masked while singing. Singers should exercise
discretion in how loudly or whether they sing in light of their distance from others.
• There will be a 15-minute break around the middle of the service to allow for air exchange
in the sanctuary.
• We will have traditional aliyot, but will try to maintain social distancing.
• We will not have processions with the Torah. The Torah will simply go from Ark to
reading table and back.
← Return to calendar